Such a distinguished property would not be complete without it's dedicated concierge team.
Lead by our Golden Keys awarded Head Concierge, our team can make sure your stay in London is as perfect as possible.
From booking tours, theatre tickets and dinner reservations to recommending what to have for breakfast, the answer is always yes.
Things to do around Kensington as recommended by our concierge:
- Shopping in Knightsbridge where the famous Harrods and Harvey Nichols can be found, Brompton Cross and King's Road
- Visit one of the many museums within walking distance - Victoria & Albert, The Natural History, Science Musem
- See a performance in The Royal Albert Hall
- Visit an exibition at Earl's Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres
- Stroll around Kesington Gardens and Hyde Park and visit Kensington Palace, The Princess Diana memorial the and The Serpentine Gallery
- Experience fine dining in one of many local favourites and Michelin Star restaurants in the local area including Dinner by Heston Blumental, Zuma and Petrus and Launeston Place.
- Explore Albertopolis - This area was named by Prince Albert and includes Imperial College of London, Royal College of Art and Royal College of Music, Royal Geographical Society, Prince Albert memorial
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org